Last updated: June 3, 2021
Thank you for choosing anushé pirani.
As you may have noticed, we collect and process your data in the course of providing our Services, such as through our website www.anushepirani.in (“Website”) and various other social media accounts, which among other things, allows us to offer you more efficient and personalized services and help us understand our customer base a little better.
We understand that the data that we may collect in the course of providing you Services, may contain information that is personal in nature. Since we value the privacy and security of your personal information as much as you do, we would like you to understand the exact nature of the personal data that we collect from you and how we go about using it, how we use it, and whom we share it with.
As a policy, the Firm does not sell any personal information shared by our customers to any third party.
Additionally, please also read our Terms & Conditions of Use. This Policy and the Terms & Conditions of Use are to be read in consonance and form part of a single understanding. Any capitalised terms not defined herein, shall be interpreted to mean as defined in the Terms & Conditions of Use.
- WHAT IS THE AIM OF THIS POLICY?
Broadly, this Policy governs the manner in which the Firm handles all personal data provided by you while using the Services.
Specifically, this Policy aims to achieve the following:
- Help you understand the exact nature of the personal data that we collect; and
- Explain why we collect and what we do with the personal data that you share with us to help us provide more efficient processes.
We may change the terms of this Policy from time to time. The date at the top of the Policy shall reflect the date on which the Policy was last revised. Any changes that we make will become a part of this Policy when they are posted to our Services and as such, you are required to regularly check this page. We will, wherever possible, attempt to notify you of any changes to the Policy by way of push notifications and/or pop-ups and/or e-mails within the Services. Your continued use of our Services will constitute your agreement to any changes we make.
Should you have any questions or concerns in relation to this Policy, you are always welcome to contact us by writing to us at the address provided in Paragraph 13 of this Policy and we will endeavour to do our best to address them.
Alternatively, while we aim to be completely transparent in the manner we choose to protect your privacy, you may not agree with the terms of this Policy. Should this be the case, please remember it is your choice whether you wish to continue using the Services.
- INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU WHILE PROVIDING THE SERVICES
We ask you for this information when you place an order with the Firm using our Website or other social media handles or when you choose to become a Member:
- Your first and last name;
- Your gender;
- Your address;
- Your preferred mode of payment ;
- Your preferred delivery address;
- Your email ID;
- A unique password; and
- Your phone number.
- WHY WE COLLECT AND PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
- To allow us to create and administer your Account on the Website and provide support services.
- To comply with legal obligations and requests by law enforcement.
- To establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- Inferences drawn from your preferences/ feedback allow us to understand our customer base better, thereby allowing us to optimise our Services.
- Inferences drawn from how you interact with the Services allow us to constantly identify what we could do better to serve our customers.
- To manage your payments and help you track your order details once dispatched from our warehouse.
- To conduct business planning and forecasting.
- Financial and business interest in marketing, promotional, and advertising purposes.
- To constantly enable us to diagnose and identify any technical advancements, troubleshoot issues.
- Improve our Services and develop new Services from time to time.
- To detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of the Firm.
- To provide you with the Services and improve upon them.
- To answer your questions or requests for information or handle your complaints.
- To ensure that content provided by us on the Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device.
- To provide you with promotional communications such as email, to the extent that you have provided consent to receive such communications under applicable law.
- To notify you about updates or changes to Services.
- To understand your broad, non-specific geographic location to help us identify groups of users by general geographic market (such as zip code, state or country).
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
The Firm and our analytics partners use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts to enable a service to recognize your device so you don't have to provide the same data several times during one task, to recognize that you may have already given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested, and to measure how people are using the Services.
We use local storage, such as HTML5, to store content data and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
We use third party trackers to let us know when users have visited the Services by “clicking-through” our sponsored advertising or content hosted on third party platforms. The Services use Google Analytics code to gather statistical data. Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the Services and the volume of usage of the Services. This is done to ensure that the Services are available when you want them and are fast. We will acquire consent from you in order to use such trackers to the extent required by applicable law.
Information Collected Using Cookies and other Web Technologies
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list below. Web beacons, tags, and scripts may be used on the Website or in emails to help us deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and advertising campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and clicked on. We may receive reports based on the use of the Technologies by our service/analytics providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
Cookies the Firm uses
Many jurisdictions require or recommend that website operators disclose the types of cookies they use and occasionally get consent from Users before placing certain cookies.
We may use any of the following categories of cookies on our Website as detailed below. Each cookie falls within one of these categories:
Type of Cookies
Essential cookies (first-party cookies) are sometimes called “strictly necessary” as without them we cannot provide many services that you need on a website. For example, essential cookies help remember your preferences as you move around the Website.
These cookies track information about Website visits so we can make improvements and report our performance. For example, we analyse visitor and User behaviour to provide more relevant content or suggest certain activities. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, which site the User came from, the number of each User’s visits, and how long a User stays on the Website. We might also use analytics cookies to test new pages, or features to see how Users react to them.
Functionality or Preference Cookies
During your visit to the Website, these cookies are used to remember information you have entered or choices you make such as your username, language, or region. They also store your preferences when personalizing the Website to optimize your use of the Website. These preferences are remembered through the use of the persistent cookies, and the next time you visit the Website you won’t have to set them again.
- SENSITIVE DATA
When you make an Account with us and use the Services, you choose to provide us with certain information that may be considered “special” or “sensitive” in certain jurisdictions, for example your sexual orientation. By providing us with such information, you consent to our processing the same.
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We may share your personal data with third-parties such as:
- T Services Providers, Email service providers;
- Payment processors;
- Law enforcement authorities;
- Our group companies, subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Data Analytics agencies;
- Social media partners and delivery partners; and/ or
- An entity seeking to acquire or invest in the firm.
By choosing to use our Services, you consent to third party agents engaged by the Firm to process your information for the purpose of providing the Services.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to help protect the security of your personal data including encryption, access, and retention policies to guard against unauthorised access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems.
Your password protects your Account and therefore we recommend using a strong password that is unique to your Account.
- RETENTION AND DELETION OF DATA
Retention of data: We collect and store your data for only as long as it is necessary for you to access your Account on the Services. In addition to this, we may also retain your data for legitimate and essential business purposes, including but not limited to making data-driven business decisions, complying with legal obligations and resolving any disputes that may arise from time to time.
Deletion of data: Unless legally allowed or legally mandated to store such data, upon receiving a request, we will delete all your personal data or anonymize it so that such data is no longer identifiable to you as an individual.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- SPECIFIC POLICY FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This section provides additional disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (or “CCPA”).
For more details about the personal information we collect, including the categories of sources, please see the Section 3 and 5 above. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes and may share such information with third-parties in the manner as described above.
Subject to certain limitations and exceptions, the CCPA provides California consumers the following rights:
The right to request to know more details about the categories and specific pieces of personal data; and
- The right to delete their personal data; and
- The right to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
The Firm does not “sell” the personal data we collect.
If you are based in California, you may make a rights request by emailing us at email@example.com.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please feel free to reach out to us by contacting our Grievance Officer/Data Protection Officer by writing to:
Name: Kunal NaringrekarEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Plot no. 8, Mustafa Husain Building, Zakaria Bunder Road, Kalachowky, Cotton Green, Mumbai - 400033, India.